1. Is the bra comfortable? The bra shouldn’t make your back ache, poke you, or irritate your skin. This seems like a no-brainer, but many women have gotten used to wearing uncomfortable clothing, and often don’t realize that they can have a bra that is pretty and comfortable, too -- it just needs to fit correctly!
2. Is the back strap pulling up? If so, the shoulder straps are taking too much of the weight of the breasts, and the band isn’t doing its job. Slip your straps down and see how much the bra sags. It shouldn’t sag more than a little.
3. Does any part of your breast fall outside the cup? The cup is too small.
4. Is there a gap inside the cup? The cup is too big.
5. Does the section between the cups sit flat against the body? It should.
6. Does the bra leave marks on your shoulders at the end of the day? If so, the bra isn’t supporting you properly.
7. Are the straps falling down or do you keep having to tighten them? Chances are, the elastic is worn out.
8. If the bra is an underwire, does it sit directly under your bust and not ride too low? The wires should follow your natural shape, and not poke in any way.
9. Does the bra look droopy or out-of-shape? If it’s the proper size, it should fit snugly and look smooth.
If you have any of these problems with your bras, come on in and let our certified fitters guide you toward a more comfortable, supportive bra. You’ll feel better immediately!